Monday, September 29, 2008

what a difference a year makes?

I'm a year older now. I don't feel older. Is that weird? I do however, soon have to face the fact that I have to become a real adult. Jobs and stuff. It is weird. Old things come up that I wasn't expecting. Not that these things are bad. I have realized that sometimes growing apart is the best thing that can happen. It can either make both lives easier, or it can make coming back together all the better. I'm not sad that there are people I no longer speak to. Things always go the way that they are suppose to. There is sadness for some though. Sometimes things get so mixed up and out of control that they can't be repaired easily. Just a few random thoughts. That's all... no major philosophical shit...

1 comment:

SuperShaun said...

I learned that a while ago. When we were young, it seems like we always wanted to hang out with everyone that we knew all the time! That wasn't bad, but as we get older, it becomes something where the friendships or acquaintences fade or sustain. Those are individual, based on the two people involved. Take comfort in the ones you can stay in touch with and mourn the ones you can't, then move on. That is how I am able to cope with losing friends. :( *thats just my opinion, lol*